April,09,2007

4:34 AM

Now that you have returned from spring break, how does it feel to know that there are less than 7 weeks left until the end of the school year. Are you comfortable with your performance in your classes this year? You still have some time left, do you believe that you can finish this school year off successfully?

It feels good knowing that thers only 7 weeks of school left and I know that I need to pull my grades up real quick. Im not to happy about it cuz I still got to go to night school and afternoon school. But Once im done with school then thats when ill be truly happy. The only class that I know im not going to pass this Year is Mr.Ady because I got to many F's in his class. besides that,I simply just dont care.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe