Jan.8.2007

4:33 AM

Blog on this: Do you have a new year's resolution? If so, what is it and what is the reason behind it? If not, think for a moment on what it is you wish to accomplish this year, what is it going to take to do so?

This new year one of my Goals was to keep Lifting Weights because last year I stoped for a while but this year I'm trying to change all that. Another one of my goals was to start going all out on my production skills and stop holdin back. The lasting I had my my resolution list is to try and get My Music heard and get it out deeper in the streets and not just only Miami I'm talking bout everywhere. The reason why those are my resolutions is because I said that I was going to do the same thing last year but I didn'tBut this year is going to be diff rent for shire.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe