Dec.15.2006

4:32 AM

Interpret the following quote:
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

I really dont know what this quote is trying to say and it sounds like nosense to me but I guess to someone else this makes a world of sense. I personally think who ever wrote this quote worte for people who are not on my level because I really dont understand this quote. I usally have a clue about what the quote menas but this time I dont. But what I think he probley is trying to say is that you need a soul to give birth to a star. I dont know how in the hell thats possible sine stars live in the sky,but like I said this quote dose not make sense to me.



Patriot word of the day: Vehement

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe