May.02.2007

4:31 AM

Looking at the year in retrospect, list ten things that you could have done differently to improve your performance in this and your other classes. Give a reason for each one. Also, in a paragraph, describe if you think you'll be able to do these things you describe next year.

One way I could of improved my proformance is by doing homework. I never do homework in just about any of my classes and thats why I can never get anything higher than a B. Another thing I could of done was pay more attention in class so that Ill understand how to do the work and get a better grade. Next year I wont have a chose but to do that because nextyear is my senior year and If I dont do what I have to do then Ima be heald back thats the last thing I want to be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe